1. Exploration of Benzo[b]carbazole-6,11-diones as anticancer agents: Synthesis and studies of hTopoIIα inhibition and apoptotic effects, Shailendra Sisodiy, Subarno Paul, Hitesh K. Chaudhary, Preeti Grewal, Gulshan Kumar, Divine P Daniel, Biswajit Das, Deepika Nayak, Sankar K. Guchhait, * Chanakya N. Kundu, Uttam C. Banerjee, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2021, 49, 128274.
2. Pharmacoinformatics analysis of merbarone binding site in human topoisomerase IIa, Neha Tripathi, Sankar K. Guchhait, Prasad V. Bharatam, J. Mol. Graph. Model., 2019, 1, 1-18.
3. Scaffold-Hopping of Aurones: 2-Arylideneimidazo[1,2-a] pyridinones as topoisomerase IIα inhibiting anticancer agents, Garima Priyadarshani, Anmada Nayak, Suyog M. Amrutkar, Sarita Das, Sankar K. Guchhait, Chanakya N. Kundu, and Uttam C. Banerjee, ACS Med. Chem. Lett. 2016, 7, 1056−1061.
4. Scaffold-hopping of bioactive flavonoids: Discovery of arylpyridopyrimidinones as potent anticancer agents that inhibit catalytic role of topoisomerase IIα, Garima Priyadarshani, Suyog Amrutkar, Anmada Nayak, Uttam C. Banerjee, Chanakya N. Kundu, Sankar K. Guchhait, Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2016, 122, 43-54.
5. Switch in site of inhibition: a strategy for structure-based discovery of human topoisomerase IIα catalytic inhibitors, Baviskar, A. T.; Amrutkar, S. M.; Trivedi, N.; Chaudhary, V.; Nayak, A.; Guchhait, S. K.; Banerjee, U. C.; Bharatam, P.V.; Kundu, C. N. ACS Med. Chem. Lett., 2015, 6, 481-485.
(This article/work was considered by the Editor, as an excellent piece of research and was highlighted by featuring it as cover art image in one of the issues (April, 2015) of the ACS Med. Chem. Lett.)
6. Indenoindolone derivatives as topoisomerase II–inhibiting anticancer agents, Kashyap, M.; Kandekar, S.; Baviskar, A. T.; Das, D.; Preet, R. Mohapatra, P.; Satapathy, S. R.; Siddharth, S.; Guchhait, S. K.; Kundu, C. N.; Banerjee, U. C. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2013, 23, 934-938.
7. Scaffold-hopping and hybridization-based design and building block strategic synthesis of pyridine-annulated purines: discovery of novel apoptotic anticancer agents, Chaudhary, V.; Das, S.; Guchhait, S. K.; Kundu, C. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 26051-26060.
8. "Structural Elaboration of a Natural Product: Identification of 3, 3′‐Diindolylmethane Aminophosphonate and Urea Derivatives as Potent Anticancer Agents, Kandekar, S.; Preet, R.; Kashyap, M.; Kashyap, M.; Prasad, R.; Mohapatra, P.; Das, D.; Satapathy, S. R.; Sidharth, S.; Jain, V.; Choudhari, M.; Kundu, C. N.; Guchhait, S. K.; Bharatam, P. V. ChemMedChem 2013, 11, 1873-1884.
9. One-pot preparation of isocyanides from amines and their multicomponent reactions: crucial role of dehydrating agent and base, Guchhait, S. K.; Priyadarshani, G.; Chaudhary, V.; Seladiya, S. R.; Shah, T. M.; Bhogayta, N. P. RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 10867–10874.
10. Scaffold hybridization in generation of indenoindolones as anticancer agents that induce apoptosis with cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase, Kashyap, M.; Das, D.; Preet, R.; Mohapatra, P.; Satapathy, S. R.; Siddharth, S.; Kundu, C. N., Guchhait, S. K. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2012, 22, 2474.
11. N-Fused imidazoles as novel anticancer agents that inhibit catalytic activity of topoisomerase IIα and induce apoptosis in G1/S phase. Baviskar, A. T.; Madaan, C.; Ranjan Preet; Mohapatra, P.; Jain, V.; Agarwal, A. Guchhait, S. K.; Kundu, C. N.; Banerjee, U. C.; Bharatam, P. V. J. Med. Chem. 2011, 54, 5013-5030. The article was recognized as “highly cited article”, (American Chemical Society appreciated with certificate)